TRAILBLAZERS Tandem Cycling Club
Since 1986. Celebrating over 35 Years!
The TRAILBLAZERS Tandem Cycling Club, a registered charity, provides recreational cycling to people who have limited or no vision, the opportunity to cycle with sighted volunteers on our tandems (bicycles built for two).
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
TRAILBLAZERS has the following COVID-19 safety measures in place:
- The requirement to wear masks, except indoors in close contact has been lifted. We will continue to monitor requirements and update as needed.
- The COVID-19 self-assessment is no longer required.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required for participation in club activities.
- We continue to offer cleaning supplies to sanitize the bike before and/or upon return to the shed (Handlebars, bell, gearshifts).
- Members are encouraged to practice social distancing where feasible, and the wearing of masks will be at the option and comfort of each person other than as noted in item 1.
TRAILBLAZERS on Acessible Media Inc. (AMI), Community Connect
TRAILBLAZERS on Global News
About Us Video
Volunteer as a Captain or become a club member. Join Now!
JOIN US FOR A RIDE IN THE PARK
Experience the thrill of tandem riding with a twist!
Ride with the TRAILBLAZERS Tandem Cycling Club - where sighted guide volunteer captains ride up front with people who are blind, deaf‑blind or partially sighted stokers on club owned tandems.
Feel free to call (647) 849-5900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org